About Me

A college guy, studying Biomedical Engineering. Trying to understand the world, in the hopes of making it better.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Allo Allo

So, this is the 3rd time I'm editing this. I'm all for admitting there's a better option when it's presented and with experimenting - so I'm applying that philosophy to this blog. My sibling said that the tone was too formulaic, and that paraphrasing will bother them as well haha.

Without further ado:
This blog is a work in progress. Yup, that's how I want to define it: open-ended and in keeping with one of my personal philosophies.

However, I will indulge myself and  add more: it will document various wanderings on the internet and my personal journey through life. A lot of it will be sharing links to things I find fascinating - often technological and scientific in content, but sometimes just profound or funny.

Occasionally, I will publish some reflective thoughts.

We'll have to see how things evolve.

The name of this blog comes from another personal philosophy: let every step be a step forward.

Cheers,
Tarboos

No comments:

Post a Comment